GlOrY cUlTuRe MiNiStRy!

Saturday, February 6, 2010

ANNOUNCEMENT:
Calling all Ex-WCCI members here in Malaysia primarily, and just about everyone else who has a similar burden...God is Faithful! I was praying not three weeks ago when God put it into my heart to pray towards having a three day encounter weekend sometime mid-May... Here in Malaysia... The details aren't finaized yet... THREE DAY weekend sometime MID-MAY here in MALAYSIA is all i know for now.... I believe God is Kick-Starting Glory Culture Ministries (GCM)... I'm posting this up to get people talking faith into details... Throw ideas around... It's going to be open not just to all ex-WCCI members but anyone who's hungry for the move of God... Pray! Talk! Discuss! Sow! Believe! I'm excited to get this vision moving...STay Favored!
Ben

0 comments: