FAVOR!

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My God causes His face to shine upon me. I am the son of His FAVOR. The FAVOR of God surrounds me as with a shield! I'm soaked through and through, drenched, filled to the brim and overflow, zapped one too many times with the FAVOR of God!
FAVOR races me down the street as I go about my everyday chores, to overtake me and go on ahead of me to change rules, and regulations, mindsets and mentalities, cultures and traditions and to prepare everything that's necessary for me to receive the best in life simply because I am His highly FAVORED child. Where FAVOR is, worry cannot abide. I choose to indulge in the FAVOR of God instead of being taunted by worry.
FAVOR ain't fair and I'm on the blessed receiving end. Grace is undeserved FAVOR. I'm FAVORED because of Christ! I am an incubus and a dispenser of the FAVOR of God everywhere I go. Thank God for His divine FAVOR.
I am the head and not the tail, up and not down, blessed going in and blessed coming out, destined to proper in everything i set my hands out to do. I'm blessed beyond my wildest dreams because my Savior is more than enough for me.

Highly FAVORED,
Ben

1 comments:

Sz3LyNn September 28, 2008 at 4:31 AM  

Amen! I'm highly favored..! =P