In LoVe!

Monday, September 15, 2008

the King of kings and Lord of Lords, the great IAM, the architect of heaven, is deeply IN LOVE with me. I am the apple of His eye. I am His beloved child. I am His chosen generation. I am His royal priesthood. I am a man after His own heart. I am His precious prize possession.
By this I know love, not that i first loved Him, but that He first loved me and sent His Son as a propitiation for my sin. I know love because He first loved. I know how to love becasue He first loved. I can and am in an intimate love affair with my God. He is love therefore He loves.
My beloved is mine and I am His. The more I know Him, the more I love Him. The more I love Him the more I obey Him. He IS my reason to rejoice. He is my all sufficient Savior, my King, my Shepherd, my Confidence, my Shelter, my Strength, my Lord and my God.
The more I experience of this intimacy with Him, the more I want and the more I'm aware of how much more He has to offer. Soak in His presence and let Him love on you today!

Able to love because I'm Loved,
Ben

1 comments:

milanista84 September 30, 2008 at 1:23 AM  

TO HANG BETWEEN TWO THIEVES IN THE DAKNESS, LOVE MUST BELIEVE YOU'RE WORTH IT..YOU'RE WORTH IT!!..COS IT WILL FOLLOW YOU INTO THE STRANGEST PLACE. IT WILL FOLLOW YOU AND FIND YOU. LOVE WILL FIND YOU!!